BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Default A suggestion for babw.com...

I was thinking that best buy and game stop on there website it has a place you enter your zip code, and the site shows if the item is in stock at the stores closest to your zip code. And on game stop's web site it tells you how many of the item are in stock at the closest stores to you. And if the item is out of stock, it could say out of stock at that store. And it could say that the item is a online exclusive. Also, it could say if the item is found at certain stores, and it could list what stores the item is found at.
I think those would be so helpful for knowing before you go. Sometimes I want to know if a item is going to be in stock, but I can't find out until I am at the store. It would be really helpful for anyone who lives about a hour away from babw. Or for someone who would be going later on in the day.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:13 PM
NintendogStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hola!

NintendogStar is on a distinguished road
 NintendogStar is offline Status: Offline

Good Idea!It`s more useful.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:19 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea!
It reminds me of the Argos website (:
Old 09-25-2010, 05:45 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline
Default ummm... welll.....

buildabearville should have cars...
Old 09-25-2010, 07:40 AM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
buildabearville should have cars...
Please don't go off the topic oh and when you post were you see the 1st Post you see they put the title on the others they don't OK
Old 09-25-2010, 07:56 AM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

good idea!! wait i thought they do do that i saw a place saying Zip Code: on buildabear
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
mea