BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2010, 12:35 AM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline
Default The Safety CyBearGuides Are Here!

Because Bearville is growing, we've hired a bunch of new Safety CyBearGuides. These guides are very friendly but they are watching out for people and making sure everyone is playing fairly in Build-A-Bearville. It is very important to always remember to be kind. It is the Bearville Golden Rule.

Please note that accounts are not automatically being banned. We have always and will always investigate any report thoroughly before doing anything to an account. So long as you are not doing anything wrong, there is absolutely nothing to be worried about!

So let's welcome the new Safety CyBearGuides! They are here to watch out for us and keep all of us safe!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:22 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

That's great news. I am so glad that there will be more cyberguides. We really need them so the rules can be enforced.
I just hope everyone remembers that even though they're there we can't completely rely on them since they have so much to do. If we see anything wrong going on we need to report it, and not be like "oh they'll see it and deal with it."
Old 09-23-2010, 02:55 AM
MeganJump4Joy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan

MeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really nice
 MeganJump4Joy is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Ashton
When me and me friend saw one in her condo, it was Jimmy to me, but Daniel to her! And we were really freaked out.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting Ashton (:
Old 09-23-2010, 06:27 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, I hope I get to meet one soon! :]
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 AM
RedPandaLover
Trading Teddy

RedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura about
 RedPandaLover is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeganJump4Joy
Thanks Ashton
When me and me friend saw one in her condo, it was Jimmy to me, but Daniel to her! And we were really freaked out.
That's exactly what happened to me and Nikki. He kept doing the mad face when we said hi too. But I'm happy to know that nothing is wrong and they are just new cyberguides.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:47 AM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LaurelPrecious. Juliet on BI.

NikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the rough
 NikkiDancer12 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting Ashton! Thank goodness that was all it was. I'm glad to know that it wasn't a glitch or anything.
View Post Originally Posted by RedPandaLover
That's exactly what happened to me and Nikki. He kept doing the mad face when we said hi too. But I'm happy to know that nothing is wrong and they are just new cyberguides.
Yeah, I thought he didn't like us xD
Old 09-23-2010, 09:07 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting. I met a few and they kept doing the Angry and Shifty Eyes emoticon, so I was kind of creeped out... I'm happy to know their here to help though!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:17 AM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline

oh oki ashton thanks fur posting i saw one in babw and i was freakeed out but it is a great idea to make babv safe
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
colleen♥, emiliewashere, getridofthem, kalina, meowmeow >w<, nice cyberguide, selenawuzhere:], the new cybearguides do, they scare me! :[, they were scary.., theyhaveweirdbehavior