BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default Build A Bear Previews New Holiday Bears for 2010!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 1167: Build A Bear Previews New Holiday Bears for 2010!

Thank you to forum member KathleenJuly8 for alerting us to the recent BuildABear press release introducing the new Holiday items for 2010! In addition to bringing back our old friends Hal and Holly Moose, there are also several new bears that will be released. In the Classic Friends collection, both Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and his friend Clarice will be available along with Bumble the Abominable Snowman!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Per the release, other cool, classic holiday gifts that are sure to bring smiles include: Frosty the Snowman, Santa Bearemy, Fairisle Style Snow Hugs Teddy and Beary Merry Teddy 2010. These bears will be available starting on November 29th.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Our old friends Hal and Holly Moose will also return on November 19th while supplies last!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 1167: Build A Bear Previews New Holiday Bears for 2010!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:13 AM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Thanks, Wendy!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:42 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

OMG, I LOVE THE CLARICE AND THE BEARY MERRY TEDDY! They are too cute. :3
Old 09-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Lotsa-Heart Elephant
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MikeyBearCub14

Lotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura about
 Lotsa-Heart Elephant is offline Status: Offline

Hmm, now I wonder a few other things this Holiday Season at BaBW:

1. With Frosty, Will the Karen and the Magician's Bunny be back as mini plushies?
2. With Rudolph and Clarice, Will they're be a Herman mini-plushie?
3. Will the Elf Paint Cans (The ones with the magic sensor for the Elf Access Cards) be there again?
4. Will the Hal and Holly Moose Book and DVD be sold again? (For the other guests at BaBW, I already have both )
Old 09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

Yay I'm excited I love when they bring back classic bears, Can't wait<3
Old 09-27-2010, 05:05 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Yay! I can't wait!! :]
Old 09-27-2010, 05:15 PM
musiclover0298
Polar Bear

musiclover0298 is on a distinguished road
 musiclover0298 is offline Status: Offline

Awsome! i can't belive how soon christmas will be here!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:32 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
themagnificent123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Which one do you want? xD

themagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura about
 themagnificent123 is offline Status: Offline

i want the snowman it looks oveliloveley
Old 09-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Dancinggirl97
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Marissa4LeafClover148

Dancinggirl97 is on a distinguished road
 Dancinggirl97 is offline Status: Offline

AWWW!!!!!!!!! I NEED teh fairystyle snow hugs teddy!!! It looks soooo cute! XD Looks like a snowflake! :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21, stormi wuz here, themagnificent123