BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2010, 01:02 PM
1reba123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RebekahAdorable42

1reba123 is on a distinguished road
 1reba123 is offline Status: Offline
Default HELP ME(again)

hey guys i need help (again) i need to have at least 8000 bearbills because im doing a bedroom,kitchen,and a back yard ugh and idk how to earn all that money so if u know any way i can thats fair can u plz help thx
Old 09-28-2010, 01:21 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Try using the bank! Put some money in and if you have time save it for long.

Sell loads of stuff- have a clear out!

Go to the sportsplex and backstage every day- 300 bb each day! If you did this it would take 27 days if you collected it everyday though.

Hope that helped (:
Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 AM
MaddiSapphire4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: maddisapphire4

MaddiSapphire4 is on a distinguished road
 MaddiSapphire4 is offline Status: Offline

Go to the bank and deposit 5000 bear bills for 14 days, That will give you 7000, and you can just earn the other 1000 by playing games.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:45 AM
EthanDude107
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ETHANDUDE107

EthanDude107 is on a distinguished road
 EthanDude107 is offline Status: Offline

All that Maddi and Mist said
You can play Furtastic Fountain and earn a gift then sell it for 25bb.
Plant alot of plants in your city garden, harvest them and sell them for 25bb e.
Trade some items for money.
Make another account, because all new accounts come with 1000bb so then you can trade that money to your account.
Hope this helped (:
If you find me on BABV I'll send you some money.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:50 AM
JadyFortuna
Trading Teddy

JadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really nice
 JadyFortuna is offline Status: Offline

I usually make 6000 bearsbills every three days by

playing the fountain
backstage search
selling harvest
unused stuff
recycling search
and yeah, I think the bank is a good way to earn more bearbills
Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Yes and go fishing at the lighthouse and try to catch a pearl. Some pearls can be worth 400 bb and up.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 AM
NeveAdventureBear1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NeveAdventureBear1

NeveAdventureBear1 is on a distinguished road
 NeveAdventureBear1 is offline Status: Offline

Good ways of saving store credit are...

$. If you have any store credit, don't waste it on buying 1000 bear bills! You can get 2000 Bear bills if you buy an outfit for 1 credit and sell it!

$. As everyone else has said, put money in the bank, it's really worth the wait!

$. Make a new account as ETHANDUDE107 said, make eight and you've got all you need!

$. If you haven't already, join the Stuff for Stuff club, you can get bearbills as well as store credit when you type your reciept code in!

$. Think about what you really need, do you really need maybe a TV for a kitchen (just an example) You may already have everything you need

$. Organise a garage sale (I haven't seen one in ages on BABV)

$. Maybe spend half an hour on BABV a day trading with people for furniture and bear bills but also remember you can sell whatever they trade you!

$. Play games that you know give a fair amount of Bear Bills, there are some games which don't give a lot and some that give a fair amount

Just remember not to break any BABV rules to get Bear Bills
(I know you won't)

Hope this helps!!!
(It's worked for me as i have 207,657 bear bills! (Although i have been for over 2 years))

:-)
Old 09-29-2010, 06:19 PM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

I believe that people will just put all there money in the bank and let it grow from there which is a easy way towards a goal in $Bear Bills $<3

I play the photo game & wait in the game until the:
Blue dragon
Fairy
Pegasus(Unicorne)
Butterfly
moth(I think it's a moth)
You can make over $100 Bear Bills each time you play<3

Last edited by OmgMarychic1; 09-29-2010 at 06:23 PM..
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
LorenButtercup
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LorenButtercup

LorenButtercup is on a distinguished road
 LorenButtercup is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up

Ok well this is how I have alot of money: I sell those rose flower things that come from the plant, those things are worth like 500 bear bills, I go to the sportsplex and go to the panda and check off the things I did for the day, I go to the fountain, and I also go to the Pawforming Arts Center and go to the secret room there and play that game cuz you get 200 bear bills if you find the hidden thing, and lastly I sell anything that I know I won't wear or I know I won't use. Oh yeah and plus they added that new bank so I put in a 1000 bear bills for 14 days and it says I'll get 1400 bear bills when the times up so there are TONS of ways to get money but these are just some of the things I do! I hope you get the 8000 bear bills! ( Whatever you do, do NOT cheat people out of there money cuz that's just plain mean)

Last edited by LorenButtercup; 09-30-2010 at 11:37 AM..
Old 10-03-2010, 02:37 PM
koala64
Polar Bear
BABV Name: annabelfestivegirl1

koala64 is on a distinguished road
 koala64 is offline Status: Offline

At the gymansium the lesson games on hard level each time you complete it you will get 100 bear bills! Also being a teach at bear university can get you lots of coins!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT