BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 06:08 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

I am very confused, on this suggestion.. Maybe you could make it more clearer, that would be nice. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:37 PM
coolierachel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelAwesome254

coolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nice
 coolierachel is offline Status: Offline

That sounds neat. [;
Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Vanesa429
Polar Bear

Vanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to all
 Vanesa429 is offline Status: Offline

tHAT'S GREAT!! please email or tell someone in the bi staff
Old 10-03-2010, 06:42 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

Super duper great option! I would love that!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:58 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Wonderful(:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:00 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

oh Id love that!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:44 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

I would like to have that option, what a great idea!
Or, if you couldn't do that (because BI has limitations) why not just create some more 'skins' to add variety? :]
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks a good idea and we could upload some backgrounds
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I remember asking Jess about that, and she said it would cost EXTRA just to do that. :P

I was sad, because I would love this idea!
Old 10-10-2010, 11:55 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy

View Post Originally Posted by JaydenSapphire1
I remember asking Jess about that, and she said it would cost EXTRA just to do that. :P

I was sad, because I would love this idea!
I'm sad now too How much would it cost
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT