BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2010, 08:19 PM
mayormilk shake
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJ2Hip28171

mayormilk shake is on a distinguished road
 mayormilk shake is offline Status: Offline
Default bear out of backpack help

ok so today i became a cybearguide and i wanted to put my bear out off my back but the butten waz not there even when i loged off anf loged back in. please help me!!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

Always try clearing your cache.
If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.
If any of that doesn't work contact a cybearguide or bear patrol.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Well the only way you can transfer it in and out of your backpack is if you have a virtual bear they came out with these fantastic furry friends yesterday You can get one off of Buildabearworkshop.com they cost $8.00 + tax
Old 10-02-2010, 08:24 PM
mayormilk shake
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJ2Hip28171

mayormilk shake is on a distinguished road
 mayormilk shake is offline Status: Offline

well i have the bear two to be exzacted. i just dont see the butten.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:27 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Well. I would try clearing your cache and loging in again. If that doesn't work try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com and they should be able to help you
Old 10-05-2010, 05:06 AM
RadioActiveChris
Knut
BABV Name: ChrisSkater262

RadioActiveChris is on a distinguished road
 RadioActiveChris is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mayormilk shake
ok so today i became a cybearguide and i wanted to put my bear out off my back but the butten waz not there even when i loged off anf loged back in. please help me!!
same here...
i tryed to clean the cache, to log in and to restart my pc
Old 10-05-2010, 07:13 AM
MariahHoneyPot
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MariahHoneyPot

MariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura aboutMariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura aboutMariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura about
 MariahHoneyPot is offline Status: Offline

This is happening to me 2. My sister said she thinks you have to be a JCBG.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:40 AM
RadioActiveChris
Knut

View Post Originally Posted by MariahHoneyPot
This is happening to me 2. My sister said she thinks you have to be a JCBG.
here is the answer why it is
View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
NO! xD Just because you are a JCBG, doesn't mean that you get the option for your bear to come out of your backpack. Virtual Bears unlock that option ;] So, if you were a JCBG before September 27, you got a test Virtual Bear, and that unlocked the Bear Out Of Backpack option. If you buy a Virtual Bear, you will be able to have your furry friends walk around with you :]
thats bad
i won't buy a virtual bear...
Thats not fair
Old 10-05-2010, 10:15 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RadioActiveChris
thats bad
i won't buy a virtual bear...
Thats not fair
I'm sorry, but this is fair. BABV make so many things free for members who don't contribute money to their company. You can play all of the games, buy loads of clothes, join CHH, go on quests, meet special people and trade without having a bear. Don't you think the people who are paying to keep the company of BABW up and running deserve special features just for them?
Old 10-05-2010, 10:50 AM
RadioActiveChris
Knut

View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
I'm sorry, but this is fair. BABV make so many things free for members who don't contribute money to their company. You can play all of the games, buy loads of clothes, join CHH, go on quests, meet special people and trade without having a bear. Don't you think the people who are paying to keep the company of BABW up and running deserve special features just for them?
it is not fair because other jr bearguides get the test bear for free including this feature with the backpack. and now you dont get a bear or this feature if you become a jr bearguide...
now you can only get this feature if you pay for it...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
simone was here <3