BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Furry Friends... without dust-collecting Fur!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 1172: Furry Friends... without dust-collecting Fur!

Snewdles reminds you to check out Buildabear.com if you're looking to add to your family of virtual furry friends without having to care for real stuffed animal versions of them. The virtual bears cost $8 each and you can customize their colors and patterns.

Click the image to open in full size.

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 1172: Furry Friends... without dust-collecting Fur!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:48 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Cool I just got mine today! I ♥ it!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! I want one, I even have my own money, but my mom says it's too expensive for just virtual. Dx
Old 10-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Something virtual costs that much real money?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
Something virtual costs that much real money?
I feel that way too.

They should only be like 3 or 4 dollars.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:33 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Ooh they are cool.
How are you meant to get the code though? xD
Old 10-03-2010, 04:02 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by miss fuzzy pal
Ooh they are cool.
How are you meant to get the code though? xD
I was wondering that xD
Old 10-03-2010, 06:33 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

It's £6 in UK, for a vituial bear it still has athe same picture a bear waving with a smile face patten. What do you think of them will you be getting one?I think it's good if you can't afford a real bear.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:39 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 AM
themagnificent123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Which one do you want? xD

themagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura about
 themagnificent123 is offline Status: Offline

cool i want 1
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
.snewdlesgotfirsttag!, halloween is coming!, jg-chan was here >3, juliabearfun21, mea