BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 AM
MackensieAllheart
Polar Bear

MackensieAllheart is on a distinguished road
 MackensieAllheart is offline Status: Offline
Question A-maze-ing challenge

Is it just me or is this challenge not working properly? I found the dial for the clock and a message came up that said something like, "Great job. Come back tomorrow to find another piece". That was on Friday. I went back yesterday (Saturday) and when I did the challenge again, I fond the dial again! I got the same message about coming back tomorrow, but decided to try to play it again. I chose the "Play again" option and, you guessed it, found the dial for the third time!!

Am I doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!
Mackensie
Old 10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MackensieAllheart
Is it just me or is this challenge not working properly? I found the dial for the clock and a message came up that said something like, "Great job. Come back tomorrow to find another piece". That was on Friday. I went back yesterday (Saturday) and when I did the challenge again, I fond the dial again! I got the same message about coming back tomorrow, but decided to try to play it again. I chose the "Play again" option and, you guessed it, found the dial for the third time!!

Am I doing something wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!
Mackensie
That very thing happened to me today! You are not doing anything wrong. Try logging out and back in again- and clear your cache.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:06 AM
MackensieAllheart
Polar Bear

MackensieAllheart is on a distinguished road
 MackensieAllheart is offline Status: Offline

That worked! Thank you very much Diamond. Hugs to you.....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT