BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2010, 10:25 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline
Smile Thank you so much code donors. :)

I just wanted to tell everyone who donates the codes for the contests, Thanks.
I mean the contests probably wouldn't be as participated in as much if it wasn't for the prizes. Even though ALL the contests are a blast. Don't you guys enjoy the contests?
WE need the donors, the staff, and the members to participate in the contests! We need everyone in it together.
BI is one big family. Thanks for everything. I mean you guys totally made my summers ( and everyday fun) with the just the forum and the contests. I remember laying the down and planning my summer bear/chalk picture. It is a lot of fun. Even if you don't win, always keep trying- As long as we stay AWESOME and follow the rules, I bet the Contests are here to stay.
-hugs-

Thank You,
BriannaBallet
(:

(sorry if this isn't allowed)
Old 10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I agree, contests would be no fun without prizes. We're lucky to have donors out there.(:
Old 10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
RedPandaLover
Trading Teddy

RedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura about
 RedPandaLover is offline Status: Offline

Thank you code donors, it is sooo fun to have contests with you aruond.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah it's really nice of these people and they might have spent money to get the codes so not only were they generous in donating them, they might have also spent money on it too! :] Really happy about this, so thank you :]
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I really agree, rep for you!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:49 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Yeeeah I agree !
Contests would be no fun without prizes . . .
THANK YOU !
Old 10-08-2010, 10:52 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Cutie411
Yeah it's really nice of these people and they might have spent money to get the codes so not only were they generous in donating them, they might have also spent money on it too! :] Really happy about this, so thank you :]
Yeah, they could have got it with a purchase.

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
I really agree, rep for you!
Thanks for my 8th box!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaBallet
Yeah, they could have got it with a purchase.

Thanks for my 8th box!
Np
Old 10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CaKeCuP8
Yeeeah I agree !
Contests would be no fun without prizes . . .
THANK YOU !
I think they would still be fun, just not as much fun. xD
Old 10-08-2010, 11:07 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Ikr, I am way too stingy to give away codes... xDD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
emmaflower owns zombies, get_this_rat_off_my_head, savanahcute25, simone was here <3, themagnificent123