BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2010, 01:53 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline
Default 2 New animals

hey guys,
i found these cuties at the thrift store
the pink one came with her outfit for $1!
and the horse was the very first bab i ever owned,
i had to throw him away though because mice got to him
so i was happy to find another horse! he was also a $1

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM
NikkiDancer12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LaurelPrecious. Juliet on BI.

NikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the roughNikkiDancer12 is a jewel in the rough
 NikkiDancer12 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! Congratz! (:

OMYGOSH. Is the bear the old Pink Cuddles Teddy? :OO That is my favorite BAB. xD
Old 10-11-2010, 01:58 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold

yes
Old 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

They are so cute!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Wow congratz!!! I think I have that old pink cuddles teddy
Old 10-11-2010, 03:46 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

OMS! Congratz. Hope you have a good time with those furry friends. ;}
Old 10-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Yesenia2Hip76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Yesenia2Hip76

Yesenia2Hip76 is on a distinguished road
 Yesenia2Hip76 is offline Status: Offline

Congratz!
My older brother found a bab at the thrift store and bought it for my lil brother.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:16 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear

Thanks everyone
Old 10-12-2010, 02:22 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Awe...

They are so cute!!! Congratulations!!!

View Post Originally Posted by chantellefurshion
hey guys,
i found these cuties at the thrift store
the pink one came with her outfit for $1!
and the horse was the very first bab i ever owned,
i had to throw him away though because mice got to him
so i was happy to find another horse! he was also a $1

Click the image to open in full size.

Awe...

I'm sorry about what happened to your old horse. But at least you have a new one. That's the good news, right?

View Post Originally Posted by NikkiDancer12
Awesome! Congratz! (:

OMYGOSH. Is the bear the old Pink Cuddles Teddy? :OO That is my favorite BAB. xD
!

That's part of the lyrics to a song me and my mom know!!!!!!!!!!!!! "We are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring us down..."

View Post Originally Posted by NikkiDancer12
Awesome! Congratz! (:

!

That's part of the lyrics to a song me and my mom know!!!!!!!!!!!!! "We are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words won't bring us down..."
Old 10-12-2010, 02:27 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear

that song is by christina aguilera
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT