BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Sarahadorable3154
Knut

Sarahadorable3154 is on a distinguished road
 Sarahadorable3154 is offline Status: Offline
Default pink tiara

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but where can you get the pink tiara? Is it rare?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Its from the Click the image to open in full size.
Precious Pink Teddy(;

Oh and I don't really consider it rare.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:53 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

From the pink gem bear.Those bears are retired so they are rare.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

It's from the precious pink teddy.
It is "rare" since it's retired, but it's not really wanted. (:
Old 10-14-2010, 10:28 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

You can get it from the pink gem bear. I'm pretty sure it's rare, but I'm not 100% positive.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:12 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

It is the PSI from the Precious Pink Gem Teddy, that bear is retired, it was from the gem bear collection, I consider it rare because like I said, the bear for the PSI is retired, which is the tiara you are talking about.
Here is a pic of the Precious Pink Gem Teddy:

Click the image to open in full size.

It also came with a pin if you bought it, it's just like a bonus, did not cost anything, had no code, difffrent kinds for the rest of the gem bears:

Click the image to open in full size.

There are not many types of gem bears in the collection, there is a Amythyst one, Topaz one, and a Sapphire one, plus the Precious Pink one. The PSI for the other gem bears are tiaras, the Topaz's one is yellow fairly small but bigger than the pink tiara, the Amythyst's one is purple, and is bigger than all, and the Sapphire's one is blue and is big as the Topaz's one.

Hope I helped ! :]
Old 10-14-2010, 11:32 PM
themagnificent123
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Which one do you want? xD

themagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura aboutthemagnificent123 has a spectacular aura about
 themagnificent123 is offline Status: Offline

to other things in babv i really dont consider this "rare" in the sense that its hard to get i mean sum peeps are easy to get it from i even got on and im a dude lol
Old 10-16-2010, 12:05 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

It's rare but not many people want it anymore. Just because not many people want it dosn't meen it's rare the word rare means hard to get.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

That fairy costume is just the prettiest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Spoiler: show
Avatar: By me. Signature: By me.

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 10-27-2010 at 05:52 PM..
Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 AM
MaddiSapphire4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: maddisapphire4

MaddiSapphire4 is on a distinguished road
 MaddiSapphire4 is offline Status: Offline

It's the psi from the pink gem bear, I guess it's rare since the bear is now retired
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
eveallheart52