BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline

TuxedoSam.jpg

thumbs_4-1600x1200.jpg

100% mine plz give credit if ur gonna use it plzz ;]

Thnx

LIVE.LONG.MUSIC!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by Peacecookie12
Attachment 10098

Attachment 10099

100% mine plz give credit if ur gonna use it plzz ;]

Thnx

Wow! They look Awesome!! I promise to give credit I will display them at the front! 2 points for you!

LIVE.LONG.MUSIC!!!
Nice club,Haili MUSIC IS MY JAMZZZ xD

Which instrument do you play?: Violin,Guitar,piano,Flute,and Drums(Learning)
Why did you join this club?: I <33 music i sing to it and dance i got my Rythm going on xDD
What is your favorite song or music?: I love all kinds of music
Is music your passion and/or your favorite hobby?: Both <33333
Hi cookie! Thanks for joining my club! I play the violin too! Teach me to play guitar, lol! You have earned 5 points for joining my club! Thanks!
Old 10-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Okay, then my fav song RIGHT NOW is 'Like a g6'. Though my fav song ALWAYS changes xD
IKR?!?! look at my siggie!! :] <333 and my avviee!!

View Post Originally Posted by Hailisnowflake4
Hi cookie! Thanks for joining my club! I play the violin too! Teach me to play guitar, lol! You have earned 5 points for joining my club! Thanks!
Noooo problemo!! xDDD
  1. Who wrote Ode to Joy? Beethoven :]
  2. How many strings does a guitar have? 6!! <333 (i play guitar i know that xD)
  3. Which hand do you use to hold a recorder at the top finger's (right or left? ) Right :]
Old 10-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

IKR?!?! look at my siggie!! :] <333 and my avviee!!

Noooo problemo!! xDDD
  1. Who wrote Ode to Joy? Beethoven :]
  2. How many strings does a guitar have? 6!! <333 (i play guitar i know that xD)
  3. Which hand do you use to hold a recorder at the top finger's (right or left? ) Right :]
Awesome!! I will vm you your results so no one else can see the answers
Old 10-16-2010, 10:26 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play- Flute, Piano, Keyboard, and a little bit of recorder
Why did you join this club- I love playing music!!
What is your favorite song or music- IDK lol
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Yes playing music is one of my favorite hobbies!!
Old 10-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Smile thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
What instrument do you play- Flute, Piano, Keyboard, and a little bit of recorder
Why did you join this club- I love playing music!!
What is your favorite song or music- IDK lol
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Yes playing music is one of my favorite hobbies!!

HI! Thanks for joining my club!!You have earned 5 points!! Congratz, I play some recorder too! BTW, try doing one of the activicties to earn even more points , Thanks for joining!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:52 AM
AwesomeGirl2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KelsiAdorable16

AwesomeGirl2 will become famous soon enough
 AwesomeGirl2 is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play-flute,recorder,piano,keyboard and a little violin
Why did you join this club-i <3 music

What is your favorite song or music- Hot Cross Buns is my favorite to play
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- both
how did you find out about this club-looking through clubs
Old 10-17-2010, 08:55 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Here's my drawing of a keyboard (:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Hailisnowflake4
HI! Thanks for joining my club!!You have earned 5 points!! Congratz, I play some recorder too! BTW, try doing one of the activicties to earn even more points , Thanks for joining!
No problem And thanks for the points
Old 10-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Smile

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeGirl2
What instrument do you play-flute,recorder,piano,keyboard and a little violin
Why did you join this club-i <3 music
What is your favorite song or music- Hot Cross Buns is my favorite to play
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- both
how did you find out about this club-looking through clubs
Hi there!! Welcome to my club! hot cross buns i love that song! . .

hot cross buns
hot cross buns
one a penny two a penny
hot cross buns!

Rofl! I have added 5 points for joining thanks for joining! i play the violin myself

View Post Originally Posted by meamay18
Here's my drawing of a keyboard (:
Click the image to open in full size.
wow! that is so so good! i love it! you have earned 1 more point! congratz! I will display it at the front . . Awesome work! btw, i'll give credit!

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
No problem And thanks for the points

NP Thanks for joining
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, bananah fone!, carolinewashere(:, emmaflower owns zombies, g-haili, gabi :), mea, meghanlikespopsicles, music is my jamz!! <333, music ♥ alma said that, neydis ish awesome ;3, savanahcute25, ♫my music club:)♫