BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
  #21  
Old 10-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Hailisnowflake4's Avatar
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,835
Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Post Music Members:)

Hey music members! I have added some new stuff on the front page, Please check it out

Thanks again,

Haili, the music lover!
  #22  
Old 10-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Stefaniehearts15's Avatar
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,080
Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline
Default

What instrument do you play- Voice, Guitar, Piano
Why did you join this club- I love music. Its my passion. I love to sing and play my piano in my free time.

What is your favorite song or music- I like country, and Christian. I can't choose a favorite.
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Yes! I love to sing and strum my guitar.
how did you find out about this club- I saw it in the clubs section, and thought it would be fun!

Here is a Halloween song me and my friend wrote last year.

Spooks-
Verse 1:
Chills running through my spine.
Fear filling up my eyes.
All the kids candy, in their bags.
Everybody's doing the monster mash.
Yeah.
Come on down the street.
And lets go trick or treat!
Everybody's having a blast!
Come on lets forget the past!

Chorus:
And think about tonight!
When the ghouls and the goblins roll!
(Lets think about tonight!)
When laughter fills our soul!
(Send a fright)
Running down our spine!
Spooks, spooks, spooks!
It time!

(La da da, La da da,
La da da, La da!) (2x)

(Repeat verse one. Repeat chorus.)

Bridge:

Come on down to-night,
When everything eerie.
Not to scary, if you just be ready.
Come on down to-night,
When the wolves get hairy.
Don't you worry, its not that scary!

  #23  
Old 10-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Kawaii Chan's Avatar
Kawaii Chan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ichigo Boba
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 503
Kawaii Chan is on a distinguished road
 Kawaii Chan is offline Status: Offline
Default

What instrument do you play- Flute <3 and little recorder and keyboard
Why did you join this club- I love playing! It's so fun!
What is your favorite song or music- My favorite song to play is Chorale and Canon, but my favorite type is Pop/Rock
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- No
how did you find out about this club- It was on the top #10 or something
XD

P.S. Pppl! Call me Kawaii-chii
  #24  
Old 10-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Hailisnowflake4's Avatar
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,835
Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
What instrument do you play- Voice, Guitar, Piano
Why did you join this club- I love music. Its my passion. I love to sing and play my piano in my free time.
What is your favorite song or music- I like country, and Christian. I can't choose a favorite.
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Yes! I love to sing and strum my guitar.
how did you find out about this club- I saw it in the clubs section, and thought it would be fun!

Here is a Halloween song me and my friend wrote last year.

Spooks-
Verse 1:
Chills running through my spine.
Fear filling up my eyes.
All the kids candy, in their bags.
Everybody's doing the monster mash.
Yeah.
Come on down the street.
And lets go trick or treat!
Everybody's having a blast!
Come on lets forget the past!

Chorus:
And think about tonight!
When the ghouls and the goblins roll!
(Lets think about tonight!)
When laughter fills our soul!
(Send a fright)
Running down our spine!
Spooks, spooks, spooks!
It time!

(La da da, La da da,
La da da, La da!) (2x)

(Repeat verse one. Repeat chorus.)

Bridge:

Come on down to-night,
When everything eerie.
Not to scary, if you just be ready.
Come on down to-night,
When the wolves get hairy.
Don't you worry, its not that scary!
Welcome to my club!! Thanks for joining my music club I love your song! You are a great song writer!! Awesome work!! You have earned 1 point for that great song and since you joined you get 5 points!

View Post Originally Posted by Kawaii Chan
What instrument do you play- Flute <3 and little recorder and keyboard
Why did you join this club- I love playing! It's so fun!
What is your favorite song or music- My favorite song to play is Chorale and Canon, but my favorite type is Pop/Rock
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- No
how did you find out about this club- It was on the top #10 or something
XD

P.S. Pppl! Call me Kawaii-chii
Welcome to my club Kawaii Chii!! Thanks for joining, The flute sounds so pretty! You have earned 5 points for joining, I have put your nickname and your name on the member list Is that ok? Anyway, Thanks for joining! Welcome!

Last edited by Hailisnowflake4; 10-22-2010 at 07:11 PM..
  #25  
Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 PM
$Hannah's Avatar
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,648
$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default

What instrument do you play- cello, voice, recorder
Why did you join this club- i love music
What is your favorite song or music- Hm I have too many
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- yes
how did you find out about this club- i saw it in the club section
  #26  
Old 10-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Hailisnowflake4's Avatar
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,835
Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by $Hannah
What instrument do you play- cello, voice, recorder
Why did you join this club- i love music
What is your favorite song or music- Hm I have too many
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- yes
how did you find out about this club- i saw it in the club section
Hi there! Welcome to my club!! You have earned 5 points for joining, congratz! The cello sounds really pretty Btw! Thanks for joining my club, Try and do the weekly questions to earn points

Hello Music Member!! It's Hali from the Instrument Club Of Music. New questions have been added in the activicties for you to earn more points! Thanks!
Haili ( The music fan)
  #27  
Old 10-22-2010, 11:33 PM
OrlandoKnight's Avatar
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 20,890
OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline
Default

Sorry I don't remember the first 2 questions but I know the clarinet one!!!

3. On a clainet, what is your pinky used for ( at the top)- the pinky and note 'C' Left handed
  #28  
Old 10-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Hailisnowflake4's Avatar
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,835
Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile cool!

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Sorry I don't remember the first 2 questions but I know the clarinet one!!!

3. On a clainet, what is your pinky used for ( at the top)- the pinky and note 'C' Left handed
I will Vm you your results! you are good at these!
  #29  
Old 10-23-2010, 05:53 AM
gabrielafluffyfriend5's Avatar
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,277
gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline
Default

What instrument do you play- dont play any just like music as in songs
Why did you join this club- coz i love music my life !
What is your favorite song or music- I have a lot of fave songs so i dont know but i LOVE britney spears and all her songs xD
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Both fave hobby
how did you find out about this club- looked through the club section lol xD
  #30  
Old 10-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Hailisnowflake4's Avatar
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,835
Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by gabrielafluffyfriend5
What instrument do you play- dont play any just like music as in songs
Why did you join this club- coz i love music my life !
What is your favorite song or music- I have a lot of fave songs so i dont know but i LOVE britney spears and all her songs xD
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Both fave hobby
how did you find out about this club- looked through the club section lol xD
Welcome to the club!!! You have got 5 points for joining! congratz! Try doing other activies and you will be on your way to 35 points! I hope to make friends with you

thanks for joining!
haili ( music fan)
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
alma<3, bananah fone!, carolinewashere(:, emmaflower owns zombies, g-haili, gabi :), mea, meghanlikespopsicles, music is my jamz!! <333, music ♥ alma said that, neydis ish awesome ;3, savanahcute25, ♫my music club:)♫

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts