BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2010, 10:36 PM
bridgerblue1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: bridgerblue1

bridgerblue1 is on a distinguished road
 bridgerblue1 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb hi i am introdusing my self

hey i am new here and i wanted to say hi
um.. i like to play on babv a lot and have fun. i really like art it is my best. my babv name is bridgerblue1 but people usualy call me blue a lot. well you can call me blue too if you like. thanks for reading see you around bye for now... .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.:smi tten:

hope everyone liked my happy faces

here is my first photo i made on glitterfly.com

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:38 PM
buildabearlover123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahbanana7662

buildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to all
 buildabearlover123 is offline Status: Offline

welcome to BI:]
Old 10-17-2010, 10:45 PM
bridgerblue1
Polar Bear

cool i really like your sig this is my first thread lol well hope to see you around here... have a really great day!!!!!!

cool i really like your sig this is my first thread lol well hope to see you around here... have a really great day!!!!!!

can anyone tell me what kind of bunny this is i know it is from babw but what kind of bunny type it is like for example the blossom bunny and the peace and hugs bear etc.... thank you
Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
buildabearlover123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahbanana7662

buildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to allbuildabearlover123 is a name known to all
 buildabearlover123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bridgerblue1

can anyone tell me what kind of bunny this is i know it is from babw but what kind of bunny type it is like for example the blossom bunny and the peace and hugs bear etc.... thank you
the bunny is called the springtime fun bunny
Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
bridgerblue1
Polar Bear

and what does it come with if you bring it on line?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:10 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Why hello and welcome to BI! I am Maggie and i would love to show you around! If you have any questions I would be honored to answer them! Although, if you have any BIG questions please ask a mod(moderator) or an admin(administrator). They know a ton about BI. Oh and never write in Blue or Red! They are for mods and admins only! I hope you have read the rules and I wish you a wonderful time on Bi.
Your Friend,
Maggie

View Post Originally Posted by bridgerblue1
and what does it come with if you bring it on line?
The springtime fun bunny comes with bunny glasses that are SUPER rare! I'll try to get a pic!

Here is a pic of the bear and the PSI

Last edited by maggiesprinkles43; 10-17-2010 at 11:15 PM..
Old 10-17-2010, 11:11 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Old 10-17-2010, 11:19 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

welcome to BI (: you did really good on that picture! i could never do it :P xD and yes i do like your smileys!
Old 10-17-2010, 11:24 PM
bridgerblue1
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by maggiesprinkles43
Why hello and welcome to BI! I am Maggie and i would love to show you around! If you have any questions I would be honored to answer them! Although, if you have any BIG questions please ask a mod(moderator) or an admin(administrator). They know a ton about BI. Oh and never write in Blue or Red! They are for mods and admins only! I hope you have read the rules and I wish you a wonderful time on Bi.
Your Friend,
Maggie

The springtime fun bunny comes with bunny glasses that are SUPER rare! I'll try to get a pic!

Here is a pic of the bear and the PSI
awsome thanks. well i bought it off of ebay they do have some more bunny left of that kind i think but it is so awsome going to get mine soon thanks for telling me all about the bunny your awsome
http://cgi.ebay.com/BUILD-A-BEAR-WOR...72837454516023
and
much much more just look up for buildabear bunnys and you find some like this one i have in my post pic up top

View Post Originally Posted by caitytouchdown
welcome to BI (: you did really good on that picture! i could never do it :P xD and yes i do like your smileys!
the cat and the lion look cool on the boxes but never read them will have to and get back to you soon about them they look like awsome set thanks for being so kind and generous
bye by the way call me blue
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI ! :]
I am Anjelika, call me Anje.
Please follow all forum rules and BI rules.
Please do not type in blue and red thats for the staff only.
NO POSTING your last name, age, grade, school name, address, contact info, photos of yourself, etc.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashelypizzazz4 =), gabi :), juliabearfun21, laura<3, mychemicalromance[♥]