BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: !!!!!!!! WHERE IS BEAR BOULEVARD?~?!?!? Its gone!

It isn't even on the den selection!!! Where is Bear Boulevard?!?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

its a glitch, yesterday nobody was able to get in and all the bearheads were clear
Old 10-18-2010, 10:45 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes other dens disappear....I guess since Bear Boulevard is so popular it gets noticed and the others do not. I believe that they take dens down when they do maintenance. Since there was a problem yesterday with that den I am guessing that they took it down to fix it. I bet it will be back. The other dens come back too.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Mommybeth1966
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AprilBubbles358

Mommybeth1966 will become famous soon enoughMommybeth1966 will become famous soon enough
 Mommybeth1966 is offline Status: Offline
Default I contacted them yesterday when no one could get

Into Bear Boulevard, but have not gotten a reply. I know there are a lot of complaints about things not working correctly on bear boulevard though so maybe they are trying to fix problems on there.

Last edited by Mommybeth1966; 10-18-2010 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: mispelling
Old 10-18-2010, 03:55 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure why they removed it.
Try emailing them and asking.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Well, Yesterday Bear Boulevard and Cub Cliff were 'empty'. It was a glitch.
Today they are probably fixing it (:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:15 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Yesterday, there were two dens that were completly empty. No bear head. Cub Cliff, and Bear Boulevard. Whenever you tried to enter your computer would either crash, internet would crash, or somthing else depending on your computer and stuff. We guess its a glitch, or they were deleting Bear Bouelvard, because the other countries and stuff have less dens, so they decided they should delete a few dens to make everything fair. If it was a glitch they probobly deleted it from regular users to prevent damage to others computers while they fix it

(:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:29 PM
TaylorAllHeart245
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaylorAllHeart245

TaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enoughTaylorAllHeart245 will become famous soon enough
 TaylorAllHeart245 is offline Status: Offline

They were probably taking it down to update it because its always full. I play toontown and thats what they did to Nutty River (most popular server ever) They had to dc everyone on that server and reset it and update it because it was never quiet enough.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:41 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

i was going 2 make a thred about it right before i saw this but where is it??????????
Old 10-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Jokinqq[x]Jokerr
Polar Bear
BABV Name: McKenzie

Jokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the roughJokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the roughJokinqq[x]Jokerr is a jewel in the rough
 Jokinqq[x]Jokerr is offline Status: Offline

To answer this, its always much too full. Also, there's been a lot of glitches with Bear Boulevard and also Bear Cave. The first and second, I mean, Butterfly Garden used to be second, right? And it was always full. They changed it, and its barely getting players in there. It's not fair to the dens.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
taytaywuzhere(: