BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Kawaii Chan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ichigo Boba

Kawaii Chan is on a distinguished road
 Kawaii Chan is offline Status: Offline
Default Random Ideas?

Well I was on BABV and I thought these would be fun.

1) Be able to make a dress
2) A swimming game
3) In the campgrounds we should be able to go in the tents
4) Maybe once we buy the hair it stays in the attic or something in the house
5) Cuter looking eyes!
6) The noses are kind of weird...
7) There could be a fact game where you could win money!
8) A secret realm? Like you would have to have a pet and you ride it to like a pet place.
9) In the cafe we should be able to be a waiter and chef! The chefs could like make the sandwiches and make money!
10) Well, there's that cruise ship right? I think we should be able to go in it and if you have credits you can buy a room.
11) Water slides!
12) We should have more competitions.

Thanks for reading! If you like any, please tell me!
Old 10-19-2010, 05:46 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Kawaii Chan
Well I was on BABV and I thought these would be fun.

1) Be able to make a dress
2) A swimming game
3) In the campgrounds we should be able to go in the tents
4) Maybe once we buy the hair it stays in the attic or something in the house
5) Cuter looking eyes!
6) The noses are kind of weird...
7) There could be a fact game where you could win money!
8) A secret realm? Like you would have to have a pet and you ride it to like a pet place.
9) In the cafe we should be able to be a waiter and chef! The chefs could like make the sandwiches and make money!
10) Well, there's that cruise ship right? I think we should be able to go in it and if you have credits you can buy a room.
11) Water slides!
12) We should have more competitions.

Thanks for reading! If you like any, please tell me!
Those are awesome
rep!
Old 10-19-2010, 06:42 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

I love all of them!(:
But number 8 I don't really like. I can't really imagine it being used in babv. Sorry.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:46 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome ideas!(;
Old 10-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

I love the ideas! (:
Old 10-19-2010, 07:50 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassiecuddlycub42
I love all of them!(:
But number 8 I don't really like. I can't really imagine it being used in babv. Sorry.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaBallet
Those are awesome
rep!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT