BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Old 06-23-2012, 03:10 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all
 BookLuvrForever is offline Status: Offline

For JessyWeasley. ;3

name; You can call me Jennette
writing type/genre;*Fantasy, fiction, mystery, science-fiction, realistic fiction, etc
will you update and cooperate/help me?; Yes! ( :
example of writing; Here's my latest one, but I'll give you a few of my favourite closed ones..
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=125498
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=130003
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=133985
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=141068

--
Told ya I'd think about it. *xD

Last edited by BookLuvrForever; 06-23-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 10:21 PM
TehBlackHoodKid5
Knut
BABV Name: JTSafariBear25

TehBlackHoodKid5 is on a distinguished road
 TehBlackHoodKid5 is offline Status: Offline

Name:
Writing Style:
Do you update?:
Can you use BBCode?:

~~~~
I am looking for a person who can write a good, entertaining, realistic fiction and comedy story(See My Story: Taste The Rainbow), and help me with ideas, tips, and more.
Thanks
Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessyWeasley
i'm looking for a partner. i think this thread is dead, but hopefully this little post will bring it back (:

name;
writing type/genre;
will you update and cooperate/help me?;
example of writing;

-if you want to see some of my writing examples, i have 'dive in' and 'RUSH'-
Old 06-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

Ah, is this thing still open? Never really heard of a 'partner story', but I looked around and found some really good ones. I'd be willing to fill out a form or whatever it is if anyone wants to write a story together? c:
Old 06-17-2013, 07:56 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Pastel
Ah, is this thing still open? Never really heard of a 'partner story', but I looked around and found some really good ones. I'd be willing to fill out a form or whatever it is if anyone wants to write a story together? c:

Hi there! Yes, I'd love to write a story with you! What genres do you enjoy writing? I enjoy writing fantasy and comedy stories - maybe a little mystery if you have a good plot. I would help you think of a plot and not leave all the work to you. I would also try and post chapters frequently. The one thing I am looking for if you would like to write a story together is that you are dedicated to it and won't leave all the work to me - but I'm sure nobody would do that on this forum; everyone is just so kind and considerate!

I guess the story I am most proud of is 'Get a Grade', but I wrote that a year or two ago. I do have the tendancy to abandon a story if the plot or story seems to not go anywhere, but I doubt this would happen if we were to work as a group. If you would like to work with me, could you VM me as I might not check this thread often. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:12 AM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

I also think it might be fun to co-write a story with someone. I have never posted a writing of mine on here, but I do occasionally write in RL.
If anyone would like to write a story with me, please let me know. I think it might be neat and creative if one person wrote one chapter, then the other person wrote the next chapter, and so on. Then you would never know what kinds of twists and turns are coming up. I have never written a story with someone and I don't know if I have seen a partner story, so that may be how y'all do around here. But, whatever. If anyone is interested, we can discuss what genre. I am open to all suggestions.
Thanks (:

Oh, and here's my form.
Name: Cutiegirl99 (Cutie)
Writing Style: Umm..Drama, mystery, comedy?
What you are looking for: A partner to write a story with, one like I mentioned above.

Last edited by Cutiegirl99; 06-17-2013 at 09:14 AM..
Old 03-24-2016, 02:12 AM
Bat-Girl
Polar Bear

Bat-Girl is on a distinguished road
 Bat-Girl is offline Status: Offline

So many good ideas!!
Old 03-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Spider-Girl
Polar Bear

Spider-Girl is on a distinguished road
 Spider-Girl is offline Status: Offline

Wow! This sounds really fun! I'd love to read your partner story when it's finished.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!, jay(:, mea