Ancient Ruins Quest
- Click on the Leopard at the Libeary to get started.
- He will ask if you want to go on an Animal Adventure.
- Respond yes, and select Ancient Ruins Quest.
- Follow his instructions and his clues will lead you to a game that you must play to win a scroll. Scrolls will not show up when you have a different Furry Friend with you than when you started the Quest.
- Find all 8 scrolls then return to the Leopard, he will ask again, select yes and Ancient Ruins again.
- BE SURE TO HAVE THE SAME FURRY FRIEND WITH YOU THAT YOU HAD WHEN YOU STARTED.
- See the Great Pyramid page if you need help there.
ANCIENT RUINS QUEST! UPDATE: This Animal Adventure Quest was updated since Beta 2.12. Several bearville ‘Questers’ have reported that the scroll does not show up in Dive Beary Deep. This is assumed to be a glitch right now, if you solve it let us know. [I quit the quest and started a new Animal Adventure with the Jungle Ruins but that is your decision. Remember, once you quit you cannot go back and try the same Animal Adventure with the same Furry Friend again.]
Find your scrolls here:
- Skate Park – Fast Paw (scroll shows up usually before or at the 3rd level on the park bench) Clue:‘You will have to juggle a soccer ball to find the first’
- Skate Park – Furbulous Fliers. Clue: ‘the second hieroglyph can only be found if you have good aim with flying discs’
- Paw Park – Dive Beary Deep (the scroll is at the very end of level 1 – swim through the green bear heads to speed up and avoid the electric eel, stay away from the red bear heads, they slow you down). Clue: ‘you may have to swim underwater to find the third hieroglyph’ GLITCH - the scroll is not showing up for many people! Does your clue still say what I have here?
- Coffee Shop of the Furbulous Fashion District – Pawsome Painting (color some and the scroll shows up in the bottom left corner, click on it) Clue: ‘the fourth hieroglyph is hidden in a beary colorful place’
- Friendship Forest Meadow – Photo Safari – keep playing games until you see the scroll on the big rock, be sure and finish the game with all 12 pictures. Clue: ‘You may have to be quick with a camera to find the fifth hieroglyph’
- Libeary at Bear University – Bears and Pairs (scroll shows up under an item in the second row from the bottom) Clue: The sixth hieroglyph may appear as a pair of shapes, beary close to where you first met Leopard.
- Classroom at Bear University – Furbulous Shapes
- Build-A-Bear Workshop in Town Square – Run for the Stuffing Clue: To find the last hieroglyph, you’ll have to Run fast and catch a lot of Stuff’!
To find out where you are in your Quest :
- Go back to the Libeary, select yes, select the Quest you’re on (you’re only option) then it will take you to the Quest host, for Ancient Ruins this would be Purrincess Kitty in the Great Pyramid.
- Even easier option:Click on your PDA, the Exclamation Point (!) will tell you where you’re at in your Quest! This was helpful when I wanted to see how many bear heads I found instead of returning to Bearemy too! (NOTE: There is an option to Quit Quest here also, I had to quit the Ancient Ruins Quest – it seems that there’s a glitch when you get the scrolls out of order – this glitch has since been fixed with Beta 2.10, hmmm or was it?)